Sunday, October 16, 2011

FlipBook

Here are some images that I took of my flipbook I made for the class. There wasn't really a theme to it, I was just playing around with morphing things into another thing. Here's the chronological order of what it all turns into:
Seed > Plant > Butterflies > Buildings > Godzilla > Water > Pizza > Girl > Fairy
Of course, they didn't all just morph into one another, some helped bring about different topics, etc.
I hope you guys enjoyed it :)

(I'll post the video as soon as I can!!! >_<)












5 comments:

  1. Great Flipbook! what i loved about this flipbook animation was that when you flipped the pages the drawings look very real because the work was very neatly done and drawn very well. I loved the different colors that the artist added and the bees flying. I noticed there were a lot of different transitions in the animation and they were all very smoothly done and were connected in one way or another.

    -Hessa Al Rumaihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool idea, one of my favorite flip books,loved the monster attack/fight, and i loved the use of color.

    -Roy Kupferberg

    ReplyDelete
  3. The drawings were absolutely beautiful! They were very neat and precise, especially when it came to them lining up while flipping the book (this must have taken you forever.) I thought you had a very interesting and partially abstract story and transitions. I absolutely loved the book that you chose for this animation. It definitely provided a very interesting background to the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought your transitions from one scene to another were really good, I liked how everything morphed into the next object you were drawing. I also liked the way you used color, everything was outlined and detailed in black with hints of color.

    Emily De Lorme

    ReplyDelete
  5. great drawings! the animation was great too though and the ink that stained the next pages made it look very interesting all together.

    ReplyDelete