Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Performance Art - Walk With Me, Technology

For the performance art piece, I decided to show how technology affects us. By wearing different technology, I tried to show that technology can speed us up at times, but also slow us down. This is performed by jogging (speeding up) and walking slowly (slowing us down). It also shows the ridiculousness of our reliance on technology. 
I was wearing: headphones, dlsr camera, iphone, playstation controller, computer mouse (left leg), computer cord/box (right leg), and computer monitor (held up by computer wires). 
Enjoy! 


Extra:
  • At one part, I trip on the cords and I'm pretty sure the box hits the lady next to me and then slams on the ground and breaks into pieces. I then continues to walk on and step in an ANT HILL
    • I got bit 5 times on my right foot. 
  • I think the man in a car said "CRACKER". My sister thinks he said "FASTER". 

1 comment:

  1. this work could had been better. if you had the monitors on, that would have made this piece better. the idea was there but you did not finish it. overall it was good video.

    ReplyDelete